World's Best Mom Card

Hi, I'm back again today with another card.  Now this one I made today... lol.  I decided to do something out of my "element" and really see if I can make even more "professional" looking cards.

I started out with the idea of wanting to rip paper and roll it back. 

I wanted to use butterflies and light spring colors.  This is what I came up with.







I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos and were inspired.
For a closer "live" look at this card explaining more details, please visit my YouTube channel or click on the link below.

World's Best Mom Card <~~click


Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris



Products Used:

Making Memories - Chloe's Closet designer paper
Recollections - Boutique Fleur Embellishments (flowers, leaves & butterfly)
Punches: Martha Stewart (Small butterfly punch, Oak leaf punch & Scallop border punch)
               EK Success (3 ticket punch)
Ink:  Distress ink (peeled paint, crushed olive & antique linen)
        Versafine ink (onyx black)
Tim Holtz - Memo pins & Sunshine yellow (alcohol ink)
DaisyD's Rub-on - Journaling Accents 
Studio G - Series 30 clear stamps
Craft Essentials - Iridescent sparkle embossing powder
Adhesive - Glossy accents & Tombow Mono Adhesive (removable)
Bling:  Studio 18 (peachy/gold rhinestones) 
          Recollections
          Want 2 Scrap

          


2 comments

Flair Girl said...

Good afternoon Lady Damaris. I kindly thank you for your sweet lip service to my blog. Your words are encouraging and appreciated. I am delighted to see how very talented you, yourself are. This card is STUNNING and should appear in a magazine. I hope that you submit these detailed creations to get the recognition you obviously deserve! I am thankful to have you as a new follower and glad to be one of yours as well. Creative blessings and ROYAL WISHES, Brynn

Sharon said...

Beautiful D!