1 Sketch 2 Cards

Last week I entered my card into the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge, but the process was so extensive & confusing that I forgot how to go about it.  This week I decided I would still give the challenges a try, but won't bother entering; especially because you need to use their stamps, dies and/or paper to be eligible.  Although I have a couple of their dies, I don't think that's enough to enter.

In any case, this Wednesday's sketch "looked" easy, but it just about took me 2 hours to complete.  The good news is that I was able to make 2 cards.  They're not alike, but I think they're both presentable enough to be able to give to someone (lol).

I hope you enjoy seeing the following photos and are inspired.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for leaving comments.

x0, Damaris

P.S.  There are still 5 hours left to enter last week's card giveaway.  Click HERE for details.





 
 



3 comments

gobeagirl said...

Hi Demaris. This is just beautiful. I love how you have used your papers and the inside of your card. Always one of my favorite parts to put together. I could find your email, so I wanted to let you know that I purchased my papers from Susan's custom arts and cards. http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/index.php Hope this helps. Hugs, Lisa

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Damaris, love the bling and the beautiful papers with the image! Awesome!

Kristy said...

You don't give yourself enough credit, girl! These cards are BEAUTIFUL!! :)Thanks for sharing your creation with us!