And The Winner Is...

A couple of posts ago I shared 2 cards with you that I made using copic markers and decided to give the 2nd card away.  The winner was going to also receive a 2nd card (color & theme of their choosing), plus a few extra goodies (that I kept a secret - hehe).  Only 2 people entered, so that's exactly what I entered into the system, (random.org).


The winner is "Kristy".  She left a comment through her husband's blog (I suppose) and I wanted to take this time to congratulate her.  Kristy (Michael - lol), if you are reading this, please let me know what 2nd card (color combo & theme) you'd like me to make and I'll get started on that A.S.A.P.  Thanks for taking the time to enter and I'll be doing another (bigger) giveaway once I reach 100 followers.

Have a blessed Monday.

x0, Damaris

4 comments

Kristy said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited, Damaris!! :) Sorry about the confusion about my husband's name on the post! LOL :) I love the colors from the Gabrielle collection from BoBunny. :) You have such a giving heart! May God bless you abundantly above all that you could ask think of imagine! :) I'm looking forward to the extra goody too! :) Hehe My email address is: mkf2103@yahoo.com.

Kristy said...

I forgot the theme! I'll leave that up to you! :) Surprise me!

AtStudioD said...

Hi Kristy, I'm almost done with your card. I started it last night and lost my mojo. But I'm going to make sure I finish it this week!! Can't wait for you to get it. =)

Kristy said...

Looking forward to receiving the card that you made! :) Anxiously awaiting! LOL :) Hope you have a blessed night!