Table Scrap Cards - Day 2

Happy Saturday.

I have another Christmas card to share!!  YAY!!!
This one was actually done with the help of my husband.  There is a video showing how this all came to be, but it's more than 5 minutes long and it kinda gets weird at the end, so I kinda don't wanna show it.  Maybe if I look at it again I'll know for sure.


Anyway, I had fun incorporating hubby's idea (which was to have the penguin hold a flag/pole/sign) so that's what I did!!  It's fun, quirky and I was able to use tons of table scraps for this one.



Thanks for stopping by.

x0, Damaris

I am entering this into The Paper Variety, "Fan Fold Embellishment" challenge. 

9 comments

kim.scrapper said...

Cute Damaris, Don't you just love penguins? Great that you incorporated hubby's idea, cute and tfs

Becky said...

Adorable!!! I love the sign! Your cards are just sooo amazing!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!
I am so behind on comments :( sorry
I have been super super busy but promise to try an keep up!!
Love this card!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your card. How did you get the stitching around your die cut? Was this the way the die came? If so what die was it? Sorry for all the Qust!

sarajeank said...

So cute,I love the penguin.sarah

Dottie said...

The penguin is just too adorable!

Sharon said...

Oh my this is totally adorable! I love it. that image is so cute too!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Cute card. Love the penquin. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety.

Suzy said...

How cute is that Penguin? Love the doily lace punch, too. Thanks for sharing your rosette embellishment at The Paper Variety :)
- Suzanne, TPV cofounder