It's Your Birthday!

Hi my loves.  

Today's card was very easy to make.  


I used an MFT Weekly Wednesday Sketch and just build on that.



The paper I used was MME Miss Caroline "Howdy Doody", which reminds me of a spring day in Georgia.  Miss Anya "Hats" was colored in with copics and her hat was paper pieced with the paper.  I added an MFT flourish diecut, some Martha Stewart butterfly punches and Queen & Co pearls.
 

The sentiment is punched out with an EK Success "Estate" punch and everything was distressed with "Old Paper".
 


Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for more projects.

x0, Damaris


2 comments

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Really cute card Damaris. You are really ricking the coloring and the card making.
Keep them coming.

Dottie said...

What a lovely card! She does look sassy, and the colors you chose add to the spring in Ga look.