Spring ...

... is in the air!  At least here in South Florida, it is.  =)

I was browsing around blogs and google and found a few challenges that helped me create this card.  So I decided I'd try it out and see how it goes.



I purchased this digital stamp on Etsy at a very affordable price a couple of weeks ago.  The paper I used is SEI  "A Fair Day", the ribbon is by Martha Stewart (old), and the buttons are from Doodlebug (old).  I also added some glitter glue to the clouds, butterfly and grass for a little added sparkle.  I think the card came out cute and I can't wait to color more of these MFT Stamps Pure Innocence stamps.

Thanks for checking in and I'll be back next week with tons more projects to share.

x0, Damaris


CHALLENGES

Penny's Paper - 3.2.1. Recipe Challenge
Sweet Stamps - Think Spring Challenge
Little Darlings - Colors of Spring Challenge
Tip Top Tuesday - Girly Creation Challenge
Daisy Doodles - Challenge 55
Just Some Lines - Spring Cleaning Challenge
Digital Tuesday - Think Spring Challenge





10 comments

Tina said...

beautiful card..thanks for sharing atjust some lines

Tina
dt

Deneen said...

Sweet card, love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining the Mother's Day/Buddy Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Unknown said...

Cute! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card I love this image so cute, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

sara said...

really sweet card love the buttons thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x x

Sharon said...

I always think I should join a challenge, but never get the time to. Sigh. One day. Love your card and this image too. Get the memory box branch die and you can hang the swing from the branch :)

Melanie said...

Hey Damaris,
this is such a cute card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Recipe" challenge & good luck in the draw..

Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines Spring Cleaning!
Love, Laura
ps- don't forget to check out my blog for the extra goody box for my followers (getting close to 100!)

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Such a really beautiful way to inspire us and share your talents too! The colors are gorgeous and make for a fantastic mothers day celebration. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday and please come back this Tuesday for another chance to join us!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Vicky said...

What a pretty card, great coloring and love how you combined everything together. thank you for joining the fun at lily pad cards!