Scrappy Haul

I never show you what I purchase here, I usually share it either on my Instagram, my YouTube channel and/or the Smashaholic group on facebook.  But this time I wanted to share the photos and video with you.  

I am currently in love with the Echo Park "Everyday Ecclectic" and Carta Bella "Paris Girl" collections.  So much, that I will surely be getting 2nd and 3rd sets of it just to be able to use 2 and hoard 1... isn't that what everyone does??!  lol







I hope you are having a great start to your weekend (I am), and I shall be back next week with more project shares.  Tomorrow we're headed to Jupiter Beach with my parents and niece and I spent a few bucks today on some sand toys for Giovanni.  I think I'm more excited about it than he is... haha.  If you follow my instagram, you'll definitely see photos throughout the day, but I'll try to share some with my blog readers too, if I ever get time.  =)

Thanks for checking in and take care dolls.

x0, Damaris

P.S.  I added the 20 minute video below (in case you wanted to see the pages close-up).  =)


1 comment

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Those papers are yummilicious and scrumpolicious. I know, the words are made up but that paper makes all kinds of words come out from my mouth(LOL).