December Daily Hop

Our December Daily Facebook Group has been sharing and creating all month long.  A few of us have joined together to share with you our finished albums, and we're very excited about this hop.  So let’s get started!

You can find the hopping order list at the end of this blog, so if you did not start at the beginning, please make sure to check below for the links.

Now for the fun part, my December Daily...

I love seeing very clean and simple scrapbooks and daybooks, but I absolutely love the random messiness of smashbooks.  So I even though mine has some order to it as far as the colors of each page, I didn't go nuts trying to keep it pretty.  I simply printed photos, added stickers and journaled.  =)






























Day 23 (below), is my absolute favorite double page layout of this entire book.








I left enough room in the back to add my "GOALS for 2013" and some NYE photos & journaling.





I hope these photos inspired you to finish your December Daily or start one next year.  It was so fun to make and so easy to keep up.  =)

Thank you so much for joining me on the last day of the year.  I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year filled with tons of happy surprises, yummy goodies and lots of craft mojo!!

post signature




Check below to see whose next on the hop.

Damaris Velazquez <--- you are here
Jodie York of Polka Dot Creative
Kellie Winnell
Lisa Wilkinson
Marcy Kay Payne
Documenting Chaos
Sharon from Project Of My Life















19 comments

Anonymous said...

Great post Damaris - I love your style. Your album is fabulous - what awesome memories to look back on!

Anonymous said...

Great post Damaris and what an amazing album. You have so much happening on those pages!
Thanks for sharing. :)

Krystal's Life said...

Love your December Daily. I love your style as well. Great job and Thanks for sharing!!!

Clausen said...

I totally love your SD it is so amazing.

Clausen said...

I am so in love with your DD it's amazing. Love the ccolours

iowajewel said...

what a great book, i love every singe page!!!!! your style is so amazing! thanks so much for sharing!

The Scrapping Factory said...

as always you did fantastic! I really like your DD, so full of texture, pics, love and fun memories. Awesome job!!!! Fabi xxxx

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this. TFS.

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET! Love it!
Wishing you & your family a Happy & Healthy New Year!
Migdalia

Unknown said...

Beautiful DD, great job. I see that your Christmas was amazing. Happy New Year.

Jodie | Polka Dot Creative said...

I love your pages and LOVE how chunky your album is!!! Beautiful!

lisaplus6 said...

awww!!! This is so so so sweet!!! I love every page! I am so glad you joined in for the Blog Hop <3

Jackie said...

Damaris I LOVE love love your album it's fantastic, so much to look at.

Jessie said...

Wow this is fantastic!

Jessie said...

Wow this is fantastic!

Nitasha said...

Happy New Year! Your DD is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the fun details the chunkiness of it! So fun!

Angeline Choo said...

i like your December daily!! so pretty!!

sabbycat said...

I really like the way you did your December Daily. It's just my style too.

jessica said...

so not sure how I missed this but I LOVE it!!!