MY TOP 10...

... crafty creations I made this year, is an idea that I got from Kellie Winnell (thanks girl!!).

I love this idea.  It helps me recap what I've done and appreciate how much I've grown as a crafter.

So here it goes, with a little bit of a catch.  This list is compiled by MY HUSBAND!  Even though I don't speak of him that much, I will say he is always the first to see what I create and always honest about how it turned out.

So thanks Bunny, this post is for you.  Because you are patient when I want to spend an extra 20 minutes to finish a card, and you want to watch a movie with me on Netflix.  Because you help me reorganize & clean my craftroom whenever I get tired of how it looks, even though I'm the one who messes it up.  Because you don't complain when I spend my allowance on crafty goodies, instead of girly stuff like new shoes and mani/pedis.  And Because you're my #1 fan.  I love you.


Altered wood picture frame.
(to look like Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba).



Yo Gabba Gabba treat bags.



Instax Jumbo Photo Frame.




Altered Printer's Tray.
(which he calls "box", lol)




Avengers Smash Page.
I made 2 pages into 11, to kick off the summer.






This Saturated Canary Card.
(he loves her "sexy jeans", lol)



Another "sexy" card.




Christmas pillow treat boxes.




This Saturated Canary Christmas card.
("snow girl" he calls it, lol)




And the mini album I made him of Our Christmas Story.




If it were up to me, I would've chosen about 6 different ones, lol.

I'll catch you back tomorrow for a December Daily blog hop to end the year.


post signature

4 comments

jessica said...

I think he picked out awesome projects!!
Thanks for sharing his recap of your creative year...they are all awesome!!

Kellie said...

I think he did a pretty fabulous job on his picks as they are all amazing and I loved that he picked a bit of everything from ever craft angle. You sure are one SUPER crafty chick! Thanks for linking along! xx

Migdalia said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Creations! I so enjoyed it!
Happy New Year!
Migdalia

Bananastamper said...

Such fun projects! I adore Saturated Canary and love your cards! Your Christmas album is gorgeous and I really got a kick out of your treat bags!
Happy New Year!