The Word Is Out...

... mostly through me on Instagram.  LOL.

Last year I was approached by Susie, the owner of Scrap Happy Ohio, to get on a board as a full time design team member, and I didn't think twice before saying "YES!"  This has been hush for a couple of months now, and I'm excited to finally be able to share the news with you.

I was fortunate enough to play with a few of their supplies and kits on 2 occasions in the past, and am happy to be sharing weekly projects with you, using their exclusive products.  They make everything from sentiment and image stamps, dies, cards & envelopes (which are my absolute favorite), to inks & reinkers and even matching cardstock!  They also sell a lot of product made by other companies like American Crafts & Echo Park.



Their Easter Kit is currently being sold on their website at www.ScrapHappyOhio.com, and so far I've made a few cards with it which I plan on sharing with you eventually, but for today I will share one.



Bunny Girl was one of the SHO stamps I received and immediately fell in love with.  I colored her in with copic markers, and created a faux blue-sky background using the SHO Berrylicious Ink Pad, a distress tool and 2 sizes of Fiskars cloud punches.  Believe it or not, it worked nicely and turned out being a very sheer/faint color of blue, which is what I was hoping to achieve.  The paper collection in the Easter Kit is by Doodlebug and so are the buttons.  I tied knots on 2 buttons using the sheer pink ribbon (also in the kit) and adhered it to the card with glue dots.  The sentiments (in and out the card) are part of the SHO exclusive Easter Stamp Set, also included in the Easter Kit, and I used the SHO Hot Fudge ink pad with it.


The February Scrap Happy Ohio Kit sold out quickly, so don't wait too long to visit their site and get this month's exclusive kit.

Thanks for checking in.

post signature


P.S.  If you are on Instagram and want to follow me, just search @Latind0ll or click http://instagram.com/latind0ll.  I love taking random photos and sharing it there.  I even share photos of projects I'm currently working on, so you might get a glimpse of what blogs are to come!

1 comment

Pam said...

Congratulations! Your card id adorable! The colors are so bright and cheery and the little image is darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com