Pretty Simple.


I've been in a "simple" mood lately... or since last year.  hehe.

I like the clean look of things now.  I stopped using my distress inks and tools.  I stopped adding flowers and bling to my cards & layouts.  I don't know why.  I guess my addiction to Smashbooks has me wanting to create very quick layouts.  That and the fact that I have very limited time while Gio watches his fav 30 min show on Netflix, or as he naps.






This card I made using the Scrap Happy Ohio Easter Kit, which has been sold out for a few weeks now.  That makes me happy!!  Sad because if you are just hearing about this, you missed out on a great deal.  Happy because SHO is selling out their kits!  The Scrap Happy Easter Sentiments Stamp Set can be found here.


It's faster, cleaner and easier, but still looks very pretty and classy.

post signature

P.S.  I'd like to apologize for the watermarking all over this card.  I keep forgetting to ask my husband to make  me a new one.  

4 comments

Kimberly J said...

Clean and Simple is my favorite. I have boxes of flowers and bling that rarely get used anymore. Eventually they will be on TSY for sale. I am pretty sure I will be "borrowing" your card idea since it is too adorable.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the CAS look.

Emily Adams said...

love this card. adorable little chick!

~ Jo ~ said...

This is a cute card and sometimes simple is better. I like the look of this card a lot and that sentiment is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com