I Admit ...



... I totally suck at this blogging everyday challenge.  But I am enjoying answering the questions.  I guess it's helping me get to know myself better.  Every year we change, grow, evolve and become different people.  So it's nice to see how my mind works.

It's been so many years since I take any COSMO quizzes, so I'm learning a lot.

Plus you're all probably enjoying the ridiculous answers and laughing "AT" me.  lol



Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.  

I really thought long and hard about the answer to this, and there's only one thing that came to mind... but it's way too graphic to discuss.  Alls I'll say is that it involves my dad and I, one day after church, in the middle of my father's old Chevy van, rushing to Pathmark for toilet paper.  It's not as perverted as it sounds (dirty minds!), it's actually EXTREMELY embarrassing.  I was almost a teen.




Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less.

I love to laugh and make others laugh.



Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I miss being a smaller size.  I had gastric bypass surgery many years ago and it worked.  I lost half my body weight, and I felt so good.  My confidence was through the roof (not cocky).  I was friendlier and more approachable than now.  Now since I'm a bit insecure about my body I keep more to myself and have become something of a "homebody".  I know it comes across as conceited to some people when they are around me at events, but it's honestly just me trying to keep any attention away from myself.

Online I'm different.  I'm loud and friendly and loud.  lol



Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology.  This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

When I first started chatting in Facebook Groups it brought me back to when I chatted with people from all over the world on AOL CHAT ROOMS.  It was fun and funny and a way to spend some time meeting new people who loved doing what I did.  Craft.
Except the way I joked kinda came across rude to some people and stepped on a few toes, which was absolutely not intended to offend anyone.  I have apologized (generally) to people, but I don't think they either believed my apology or accepted it.  They never verbalized it to me, but I can tell.  You can tell.  When certain people NEVER leave comments on your posts or photos.  You can tell.


I don't think any of those people follow my blog, but just incase they do to be nosey (lol), I want to say I'm sorry.  I am human and make mistakes and I've left all that nonsense in the past.

I like to think I'm different now and have grown up.  If people can't forgive and move on then that's their bitterness they've got to deal with everyday of their life.  I wash my hands.

Wow, that got too REAL!  lol.



Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy.


1.  My husband's job hours: we get to hang out during the day and do whatever we want while the sun is still high and while everyone else is still working or in school.

2.  How smart my son is: Giovanni has shocked me completely.  I've been around smart kids, but he's been smart since I can remember (I'm very forgetful which is why I scrapbook), and he just learns things so quickly.  So far he knows his alphabet, the Big A and little a.  He knows what each letter sounds like "M makes the mmm sounds".  He knows how to count to 20.  He knows how to count things.  "1 shoe, 2 shoes".  He knows how to speak in sentences and just basic things like that.  I can go on and on, but I'm only on #2.

3.  Organization: I love cleaning up my craftroom.  I love creating in a clean and organized room.  Which is why every few months I redo everything.  Because new items come in and I find a need to revamp everything.

4.  Instagram: I've met so many cool, sweet and humble people on IG.  I like that they aren't haters (at least the ones I'm friends with) and are truly supportive.  They are helpful when you ask a question and just good-hearted by nature.

You can tell.

5.  "How I Met Your Mother": that show has probably been going on for quite a few years, but it wasn't until last year that hubby and I started to watch it on Netflix.  We still have 2 seasons to watch and haven't gotten to it because we like to download them and watch it as a marathon.  But surely by the end of the Summer we'll be all caught up.

6.  Crepes & Coffee.

7.  Chatting with my 2 hoochies Sharon & Yeya.  I met them via Youtube and then in person.  We've taken a few classes together and have hung out on occasion.  Those are my Go-To girls.  We talk about EVERYTHING!  We chat practically everyday via an app on our phones and share photos, gossip, sales, worries, etc.  We've become really close... I love those B's!!

8. New clothes: I don't shop often for clothes for myself, but when I do I get so giddy.  I guess the "hoard" mentality has spread through every aspect of my life because although I love what I buy and can't wait to sport it, I wait FOREVER to wear it since I'm always waiting for the "perfect" day/time/occasion to do so.  The same can be said about new scrapbook supplies.  Right?

9.  I love SWIMMING:  It's my favorite pass time besides going to the movies and shopping.  I love how fun and refreshing it is.  And Gio loves it too.  Every other day he asks to go to the pool.  We're swimmers.  I also love that I can get a nice tan in the process.  What I don't like is having to expose my legs/thighs.  I always wear shorts.  Until I get in the pool then I take them off so I won't have tan lines.  Weird, but true.

10.  Crafting:  How can I forget my 1 and only REAL hobby?  I love the ability to take paper, a stamp and some glitter and make something pretty.  I love that I can make my own cards and not be subject to purchasing something at Hallmark for $5.99.  I love that I can take a photo today and have it smashed in my book by that evening or the next day with some journaling.  I love that I can be creative and make gifts.  I love that I'm finally learning how not to hoard things and have actually been using my "newer" stuff.



Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like).

[click photos to enlarge]





post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments