Warm Mittens.

I was feeling a bit "blah" one day two weeks ago.  No real inspiration or desire to make anything "extravagant".  So I decided to play with some supplies.  I used this adorable stamp set by Scrap Happy Ohio called "Scrap Happy Mitten Set", and 3 of their pretty inks called "Blue Raspberry, "Gumdrop Green", and "Wild Cherry", which you can find HERE.

I had no real idea of what I wanted to create, but these CAS cards were the best remedy for the "blahs".



I even used some of my Hero Arts neon inks and made the exact same card, but for someone (who grew up in the 80s), who would appreciate a non-traditional Christmas card.


And yes, it's only September, but I'm so ready to get started on Christmas projects.  I always skip the Fall holidays cuz I'm so eager for December to arrive... hehe.  This year I'll take it slow.  This is the only Christmas project you'll see before November...

...Maybe...
lol


post signature


Follow on Bloglovin