Photo Love.

I work on this layout last week (when my mojo and energy was at an all-time high), and wasn't too happy with the outcome, and I didn't think I'd be sharing it.

But after looking at it over, I realized that it's impossible to be "in love" with everything I create.




Using mostly October Afternoon diecut pieces, strips of paper by Dear Lizzy and a Freckled Fawn puffy, I created this layout based loosely on a Dusty Attic sketch.  I used a plastic grid-type "mask" that I found in the sewing department at JoAnn for less than a dollar, and Heidi Swapp sprays for the background and plenty of OA stickers as embellies.


The photos were taken outside at high noon, and I couldn't get the best lighting.  Sorry for that.

Now that I look at it again, it's kinda growing on me... hehe.

Have a great weekend!

post signature


Challenges
1 - The Dusty Attic - June sketch.
2 - Paper Issues - In The Navy.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Tina Campbell said...

I think it turned out great and if you hadn't mentioned the grid I would have not know it wasn't already the background that's a cool idea :)