December Daily 2014 - [15-23]

Welcome to my 500th blog post.

I'm definitely so over my Dec Daily this year.  So much so, that I've considered leaving out Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and NYE just to say I finished.  lol.
But I won't.
Because I have lots of nice memories to document, and because I wanna use up a ton more of my Christmas stash.

Just know that I used the Elle's Studio "Good Cheer" collection for these pages, along with some October Afternoon items, JB Soup, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, random diecuts and pieces from Christmas' past, sequins, woodies, stickers, etc.  I think that's it.  lol.

If you have any questions, just leave me a comment.

Oh!
And you can find links at the end of this post that will lead you to more of my 2014 DD blogs.









This layout I created using the Elle's Studio Thursday sketch challenge.
I love it!



I love Day 23's layout.
It really captures my mood the week leading up to Christmas and even after.
I caught hubby's flu and was feeling "Bah Hum Bug" ish... lol




More DD inspiration:

You can click here to see the cover (with a mini tutorial) of my 2014 December Daily.

You can click here to see Days 1 - 5 of my 2014 December Daily.

You can click here to see Days 6 - 14 of my 2014 December Daily.

You can click here to see Days 15 - 23 of my 2014 December Daily.

You can click here to see Days 24 - 31 of my 2014 December Daily.



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

Tina Campbell said...

What a fun post :) Love the pics :) Gonna have to work with the Bah Humbug myself to cool not to use it. I like what you did with it :)