CRAFT DESTASH SALE!

I don't usually post my destash sales on my blog, which is odd because this IS a craft blog, and you are mostly crafters (who follow my blog), lololol...

But this time I have a LOT of items up for grabs and wanted to extend the invitation to you also.

I have recently moved into a new home (finally, after 9 months of searching), and am downsizing my craft stash substantially.  I have a ton of stuff for every occasion and have decided to create some grab bag style boxes and other lots of things.

If you watch the following video, you'll see exactly what I have for sale, for now and you can email me at: ATSTUDIOD@GMAIL.COM with your paypal info and any inquiries you have.

[watch on YOUTUBE for a bigger view]

Please be ready to pay within 24 hours.  I have a HUGE mess of everything everywhere, and even though we only moved 19 days ago, it feels like this is taking forever because I keep stopping to take a photo of something for sale and get it ready to ship.  Plus I've been sick... lol.

Anyhow, I just want to finish organizing my home and would appreciate it if everyone paid quickly.  Plus there are others who are also interested in the items you possibly want and are willing to pay fast.

Thank so much for stopping by and I hope you find something you like.

All prices are negotiable, but I'm not going to give them away for free or separate items.
I hope you understand.

Thanks.



post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments