#SELFIE

Here's a layout I found that I forgot to share.  I wanted to capture me in front of the lens, since I'm always the one behind the camera.

It was taken in the car on our way to church, I think... or why else would I be glammed up?  lol.  I can't remember the exact day, but I know it was in December.


The collection I used is by Pink Paislee called "Bella Rouge" and it's so pretty for any female layout at any age.

I wanted that "selfie" to be the focal point of the page, but also have lots of dimension and eye-catching busyness, so I cut out lots of pieces from the collection and even added some faux paper roses by Glitz.  Also used tags by Chic Tags and that awesome Teresa Collins punch to make feathers.  I love that paper so much I used it in my last layout too!


For the background I used a filmstrip stamp, black ranger enamel and Heidi Swapp color shine spray in black and layered everything behind the photo.  My favorite part was being able to cut a small black metal frame by Freckled Fawn and use it on both sides of the photo.  You can't really tell what it is unless you have one or look really close.  I loved it so much I got more of those frames and I'm hoarding them for special projects.

The acrylic type alphas are also by Pink Paislee, and I love that it came with a hashtag because they are ruling the world right now and I wanted to capture the trend to document myself for my 40th birthday.

Thank you so much for joining me today.

I hope you come back for more project shares.

You can follow my Instagram feed for peeks into my crafty life and click below to follow my blog on Bloglovin.  There is a also a link on the sidebar ---> {that way} to follow by email.

post signature
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments