Celebrate.

Today's card post is super late... I apologize for having a life today (lol).

I created a birthday theme card using a TGF image, "Stella", which I believe is discontinued now.  Her style is so flawless and classic, I just had to give her a Rockability look.  I used C2, C5, C9, B21, B24, B26 & B37 for her sexy punk hair.

The sentiment also has a classic look, as do the flowers.



I hope you had a wonderful weekend and stay tuned this week for more project shares.
And as always, the list of supplies can be found below.

post signature


CHALLENGES
* The Greeting Farm - "Birthday Celebrations"
* Sweet Sunday Sketch -"SSSC240"
* The Daily Marker - 30 Day Coloring


SUPPLIES
* The Greeting Farm "Stella"
* Copic markers
* MME "Moments" 6x6 paper pad
* Memento black ink
* Stampin Up wood "Celebrate" sentiment
* Spellbinders "circles" dies
* Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
* Sharpie black pen

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

RiNNE said...

Such a cute card!! Love your new style of coloring? Did you take a class from Kit and Clowder's Alyce? It reminds me of hers! It's gorgeous/ love the pleats!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!! WOW! We'd love to have you come link up with us at Anya, Oddies, and Others! All stamp brands are welcome, and we have a page specific to The Greeting Farm. We are all about inspiring other stampers. Come check us out!
http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

Jodi Collins said...

She is SO cool! Totally love this image and your awesome coloring! I wish I had the nerve to have that color hair! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch!