Happy Birthday.

Hi again.  I can't help but post a new blog everyday ever since I started Kathy's 30 Day coloring challenge, which you can read about here.

For Day 3, I pulled out an old La-La Land stamp, called "Sugar and Spice Marci", and created a fun shaker birthday card; and so so love how it turned out.  It's super fun and cute!  You can't tell from the photo, but I added some sparkle to the cupcake frosting and her lips using clear Wink of Stella.  The shaker itself contains sequins in different sizes & colors, and glitter.



I knew I wanted to use the Dear Lizzy's "Serendity" paper pad, so selecting the colors was fairly easy.

A full list of supplies can be found below.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and make sure to check out Kathy's blog!


post signature


SUPPLIES
* Copic markers
* La-La Land Crafts "Sugar N Spice Marcie" stamp
* Dear Lizzy "Serenity" 6x6 paper pad
* Scrap Happy Ohio Blue Raspberry card base
* Scrap Happy Ohio Razzleberry dye ink
* Lawn Fawn "Chit Chat" stamp set
* Foam sheet
* Twine
* Lacey Circles Spellbinders die
* Circles Spellbinders die
* Wink of Stella clear pen
* Sharpie black pen
* Doodlebug "Lily White" glitter
* Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue
* Tombow permanent adhesive

Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment

Kathy Straw said...

Gorgeous colouring!!