Besties.

The 5th challenge to the Some Odd Girl May Community Facebook Crop prompted us to think of H2o.  I immediately knew which image I wanted to use, and was happy to find that there was a 30% off coupon on digital stamps happening yesterday.  I took advantage and purchased "Water Fun".


I wanted to use the Echo Park "Sweet Day" 6x6 paper pad, so I kept the image itself very simple.  Only adding a background.  However, I did use a new style of clouds (which I am growing to love because they help my scene appear in the forefront, while everything else appears in the background)... and I also included this cool Some Odd Girl "Branch" digital stamp to give it a backyard feel.


I added diecuts (made with my silhouette machine), black twine, enamel dots and matted a tiny sticker strip by Cosmo C.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are enjoying some H2o fun as well!


post signature




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

cdm317 said...

Your coloring is the best I've ever seen! Love this!