Family Fun.

There are days/weeks that I am too busy to stop and take some really nice photos, or to plan a photosesh at the beach.  Which is why I rely on my phone and tablet to help me document life.  They are not as clear as I'd like them to be, but they still capture memories.

And then there are days/weeks that there's not much to document.  

Today I'm sharing a single page layout in my 6x8 project life album, of the time my nephew from Massachusetts came to visit.  It had been since our wedding in 2006 that we had not seen each other.  We went out to dinner on a Friday night, then hit the beach for a quick road trip and more conversation.  It was so wondering seeing the positive change in him.

We got our feet wet, climbed palm trees and hit up Sonics for some 1am shakes.
The next day we took a dip in the pool, went shopping, had a BBQ and visited downtown City Place (West Palm Beach, Fl), rode a real life Trolley, and had such a great time all day.


It was a great night, and I am so glad that I had the perfect embellishments from the Come On Get Crafty shop to help me pretty up this page.



Don't be afraid to get messy with your pages.
They are YOUR pages and YOUR memories and YOUR story.
Tell it as funny, or serious, or detailed as you want.

Because in a few years we'll look back and smile as we relive those documented moments.

Be blessed.



post signature
i design for...


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments