Shine On.

The second challenge hosted by the Some Odd Girl Facebook Community is to create a summer background using watercolors or mists.



First I heat embossed Reeves watercolor paper using an Inkadinkado script background, versamark ink and clear embossing powder.  I then used watercolors and brushes to create a summer scene.  If you look closely you can see the embossed script.  I added MME "The Sweetest Thing - Lavender" 6x6 pattern paper to the card base.  I used "Thank You Mae" stamp and colored her with copic markers, and finished it off with a phrase from "Sunny Mae", and Memento Rich Cocoa ink.


I created a very clean & simple postcard looking polaroid, and was done in less than an hour.

Join me again for the 3rd SOG challenge post; coming soon!

post signature


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments