Super Dad!

I thought it would be cute to create a Father's Day card with Tiddly Inks Super Power Challenge.


Some of what my husband does as a father and husband really far surpasses what I hear most men these days do.  He is so hardworking, playful, funny, loves to cook and help with chores and never complains about a thing.  I consider him my super husband and I know Giovanni considers him his "Super Dad".

I used a "My Batty Hero" digital stamp by Tiddly Inks, copic markers, a Lawn Fawn alpha die, October Afternoon Daily Flash "Deep Sea" Alpha stickers and "All Boy" stickers, and MME's "Moments" 6x6 paper pad to complete this CAS card.


I've been loving making CAS cards, you'd think they'd take less desk space to make, but NOPE... I still make huge messes.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you take advantage of the freebies and $1.00 digis in the Tiddly Inks shop.

Be Blessed.

post signature



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

JanR said...

Fantastic colours and colouring too!