Positve. Patient. Persistent.


Lately I've been in between making CAS (clean and simple) cards, and making something more technical (if that's the right term to use...), where I add touches of mixed media to the mix.  I like to call it CAS Mixed cards.

This is one of them.  You'll see another one soon.

I colored up Georgia the Gymnist, by Tiddly Inks (which comes in a set of 3 stamps), and build a card on a white card base by first adding black Heidi Swapp colorshine spray, then using Martha Stewart medium with a brick stencil and embellishing with scraps from Elle's Studio and finishing off the card with a sentiment by Bella Blvd.  I like how clean it is and I like the message it portrays.


When you find yourself faced with an obstacle (in this case, a brick wall), you gotta "Be Positive, Patient and Persistent."


I hope you all have a Fabby Friday and don't forget to check out the Tiddly Inks site for great dollar deals.


post signature




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments

Unknown said...

Cute!!

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Your background is awesome!