Happy Day!

Hello strangers!

:)

I wish we had the wonderful Fall weather that everyone is having now.  In Florida, we're still wearing sandals; and the only reason I put on a sweater is because the AC gets cold at work, lol.


When I look the DT card I made for Quick Creations, I think about how fun it would be for my 5 year old son to enjoy a cool breeze as he plays with leaves.  Maybe one day we'll spend a long winter week in New York.

I really enjoyed coloring this image.  I like that I can still add clouds to these fall scenes, to show what a bright day it still is.


I added lots of dimension to the "boy" card, because the occasion called for it.  I figure you can give this very floral card to a mom of a young boy, to welcome her and her family into the new season.  And I even had a little extra time and extra pattern paper to decorate the inside.




As we move into November, I'd like to know what my readers are grateful for this year.
Me?  I have a long list, that maybe I'll share in my next post!


As always, I have a list of supplies below if you are interested,
but before you go see below how to save on your craft goodies!


and...

use code "DAMARIS10" to save 10% off of your next QC purchase.

ENJOY!


Supplies:
* C.C. Designs "RUSSELL" stamp.
* Copic Markers
* Memento Cocoa Brown ink
* Lawn Fawn "Sweater Weather" 6x6 paper
* MFT Stamps leaf die
* Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses flowers
* Hot glue
* Spellbinders Circle die
* White doily
* White cardstock
* October Afternoon diecuts
* Copic black multi-liner pen


post signature

...and


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments