Sermon Notes

Originally I chose the "Ballerina" planner from Simple Stories & The Reset Girl to help me organize my blogging schedule.  Being that I have made more time for checking things off my 2017 GOALS list, this planner found a different purpose.

Some time, in the middle of January, as I listened to some Podcasts, I realized how much wisdom I wanted to save from the sermons I was listening to, and if you recall seeing the first photo on Instagram, you'd know this was from the Pastor Steven Furtick "Work Your Window" series.  I was so blessed by him that I decided to take notes.

Except, in the past, taking notes meant I would never look at them again.  Bringing them into my blog planner has helped me not only review them, but make them more exciting by using my craft supplies.



I decided, from then on, that I would schedule my note-taking time and prepare my pages with washi, stamps, inks, stickers and more.  I especially love that I can dig into my stash to mix & match items from different collections, different colors and different styles; and yet they all just perfectly blend.  So this planner not serves multiple purposes... I schedule my blogs and jot my blog ideas, I take sermon notes and I even use it to take notes from my online writing course...



I hope this has inspired you to not only use your supplies for documenting photos, but also to document your life as a whole.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you return tomorrow for more inspiration.

Supplies by:
- Simple Stories
- Carpe Diem
- The Reset Girl
- Illustrated Faith
- Amy Tangerine
- Dear Lizzy
- Studio Calico
- My Mind's Eye

-AtStudioD

No comments