Happy Heart

Good Morning.

We're officially into the Fall season, and although I am grabbing my daily pumpkin spice macchiatto, I can't get my scrap style to match the season - simply because we're still having summer weather here in sunny Florida.

Which is why today I'm sharing a bright layout using the Maggie Holmes' "Chasing Dreams" collection.



I was able to take a photo of my son and his "future wife" Esmerelda at a party I hosted back in August, and they Just So Happened to have been wearing the colors that perfectly matched this line.  Don't you love when that happens?

I used 3 different acrylic paints on white cardstock, 3 different background stamps and fussy cut some pieces of ephemera from the 12x12 and 6x6 paper.



Creating clusters makes my heart happy, but a greater thrill comes when I see how special it makes my son feel to know that his mama takes photos and documents them.  He's gotten so used to it, that when I don't photograph him or his food, he asks me to do it.  lol.

Children may not show interest in wanting to scrap with you, but they really do appreciate the time and effort we put into recording their memories.  And 10 years from now, when they're being total snots, you can dig out your albums and reminisce on the good ole days of cupcake frosted faces and photo props.


Whether you need inspiration, or want to share what you've created, be sure to visit the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group.  We're a fun community who likes to laugh and talk about pretty paper over coffee.

And don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount [CODE: Damaris], at the Paper Issues Shop!  Cassie Box truly has the BEST online shop out there.


Thanks for checking in today!
-AtStudioD

No comments