Lady Boss


Good Morning.

Today the PI Girls are challenging you to be minimal with the "Add It Up" challenge.  Your total points should be 50 or less, and I just made the cuff at 50.

This challenge was difficult, as I tend to add on elements to my page (even when I'm done).  So keeping it bare was a real challenge.

I used American Crafts cardstock, navy acrylic paint, 1 stencil, Maggie Holmes' ephemera and Pink Paislee ephemera.  I was so tight with the points, that I couldn't even add journaling.





Whether you need inspiration or want to share what you've created, be sure to visit the Paper Issues Friends & Fans group.  We're a fun community who likes to laugh and talk about pretty paper over coffee.

If you're in the mood for new goodies, use my discount code at the Paper Issues Shop!



Thanks for stopping by!
-AtStudioD

No comments