Happy Winter.

It's December ya'll!  Are you excited for this month?  It's where we create new memories, using our old traditions and (as crafters), document it.  And if you're a December Daily'er, you document your daily memories from December.



Image may contain: textToday I'm playing along with the PI Girls on the blog, with a "TAKE 5 TUESDAY" challenge.  Basically, create a paper inspired projects using 5 things from the list provided to you.  For my layout, I used the new collection by American Crafts "Sweater Weather" to implement the following 5 items on my page: #2 Gold, #3 White, #4 Snowflake, #7 Patterned Paper, #10 Cardstock, #11 Layers, #12 Sticker, #13 Punch & a bonus of #15 "Winter".

And if you're wondering about the stitch lines around some of the circles, they are handstitched with a silver long needle and real thread.  Normally I opt for faux-stitching, but this is real.
I had such a fun time with this.  It was easy to build since I had precut my circles on my Silhouette machine. 

If you're interested, you can get the "Bubbles" free file on the Paper Issues shop by CLICKING HERE!

As always, I've provided quick links to the blog, facebook group and shop below. 

And remember that using the code "Damaris" at checkout of the paper issues show will save you 20% off of your entire purchase, and any purchase.  Also, you will quality for free US priority shipping if you spend more than $60 after the coupon is applied.

-AtStudioD

No comments