You Are Magical.

Let's talk filters.  Specifically SnapChat.  Aren't they amazing?  For a while I was opposed to getting a snapchat account, because I was under the impression that lewd behavior was being recorded and shared by teens.  But then work peer pressure happened back in October and I fell in deep.

I don't go on there often, but when I do I like to take cute selfies; like the one on the layout below.  I'm not sure if it's a pink fox or a pink reindeer, but either way I would make a cute animal.

lol.

Today we're scrap lifting the layout of one of our Paper Issues Members, Elodie Lusseau.  She created such a bright and cute page, that we all loved and wanted to emulate.  I decided to flip the page and make those strips come up from the bottom left.  And because the original page looks so fun and young, I decided to include one of my recent snapchat photos.

Using only Dear Lizzy's "Star Gazer" I built my page quickly in less than 40 minutes.  I fussy cut some trees, added fun strips from the ends of the pages, and hid some journaling on one of the darker colored strips.

I love how fast it came together and I'm so thankful to Elodie for sharing her great talents with us in the group.




Below I've added links to the shop and the blog so you can check out how the other DT members translated the scraplift.  I hope you'll take some time this week to join the fun in the facebook group too.

Also, don't forget to take advantage of my 20% off discount "Damaris" at the PI Shop. Where, spending $60 earns you free priority US shipping.  Awesome!

LINKS
Paper Issues Shop
Paper Issues Blog
PI Family & Friends FB Group


-AtStudioD

No comments