Count The Stars.


I have made it quite official on my Instagram page, but not on my personal blog.  If you don't know, I'm one of the newest design team members for A Flair For Buttons - a quaint little Etsy shop containing a wide variety of beautiful, fun and trendy flairs.


I've mainly used my flairs for my 52 Favorites projects, which documents my favorite story of the week for a year.  But today I decided to add a little flair, (hehe), to this adorable layout.  The set I used is called "Say Cheese 2" and can be found HERE.



The layout itself is a sketch challenge for Paper Issues, and the "Star Gazer" Dear Lizzy collection.  I still have mostly all of the pieces to that line, and am trying to make my way through it all.  No more hoarding for me!

Along with the diecuts and stickers, I was able to incorporate flairs from Shelley's Etsy shop.  The colors match perfectly!



Thanks for checking in today, and please be sure to check out all her other stock of flair buttons!



-AtStudioD

No comments