Come Away WIth Me.

Hi Friends.  Happy May!

One of the challenges that the Paper Issues DT participated in over the weekend was "Name That Tune".  Use a song title or song lyrics on a page.  I married Norah Jones' "Come Away With Me", and the newest Crate Paper collection "Here & There".  The photo I wanted to use was taken on one of our anniversary trips to Miami.  What a serene location.  The collection was perfect for it, and I didn't hesitate to add a cute flair from A Flair For Buttons from "My Life Words 1".



I built the layout in the center of the page, to give me room for the long and large title.  I didn't realize that the rose gold glitter thickers had a multi-use to them.  Meaning I could either use the outline of the thicker or the inside of the thicker.  Both options.  Or I can decide to leave the two pieces together.  I thought it would be fun to put the outlined rose gold glitter thickers over some patterned paper and place them neatly in a row.

In the photo below, I rotated the layout to show how the same elements can create an entirely different page.


This page came together quickly; I just honestly had fun with it.

I hope you will visit the A Flair For Buttons Facebook page for more inspiration, as well as their IG account.

Stay tuned for more AFFB projects this month, from the rest of the amazing DT!



P.S.  If you've never heard of the song... check it out here.

-AtStudioD

No comments